Please email email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). Please let us know your full name, order number, item(s) and reason for return. If you would like an exchange please provide your preferred style/size/colour. If eligible for a return, we will email you with a RAN and confirm whether a refund, exchange or credit note will be issued.
Please note the following requirements for returns (subject to the Australian Consumer Law):
- Requests for returns must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the date of order.
- Returned item(s) must be received by Matilda Australia within 14 days of the date of order.
- Item(s) must be in the original condition (unworn, unmarked, undamaged) with any original tags still attached.
- A return authorisation number (RAN) is required.
- Full priced items that have not been worn, in the original condition with the original tags still attached may be exchanged (once) for a different available size or style, or returned for a refund or store credit.
- Sale items and discounted items other than clearance items (including items purchased using a discount code other than the member discount) cannot be returned for a refund although you may be issued a credit note or exchange the sale item for any other available item up to the equal amount of the final sale price.
- Items may only be exchanged once. The replacement item sent by way of exchange is not returnable.
- Where items are returned that were purchased using a credit note (including a credit note issued by way of a Gift Card), the original credit note will be re-issued less a $20 administrative fee to cover shipping, processing and handling.
- Items marked online as "Clearance" are sold by way of final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Lay-by items cannot be returned for a refund. Lay-by items may be returned for an exchange or credit note within 14 days of the date of final payment.
- In the case of faulty items - Where the items fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, Matilda Australia is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy. Exchange of items is subject to availability. Matilda Australia classifies items to be faulty (i.e. not acceptable quality) if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of wear are not considered to be faulty.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You are responsible for posting your return goods. We recommend using a prepaid service that offers tracking. This ensures safe receipt of goods and prevents missing items.
- Once a return is received, refunds/exchanges/credit notes will be issued within 7 days.
If you'd like more information please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about products, shipping or returns please contact us through our online enquiry form or you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We aim to respond to all emails as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 24 hours. Emails sent on a weekend or public holiday will usually be responded to on the next business day.